Sunday, June 19, 2011
Just a few (and we all know that I mean way more than a few) of my favorite pictures of Paisley with her daddy...
I put these 3 pictures in a big frame as Nate's Father's Day gift...
We love you. You're an amazing husband and father. Paisley is the luckiest little girl in the whole world. Thank you for taking such good care of us. Thank you for indulging me with her outfits and her bows. Thank you for rocking her every night. Thank you for working as hard as you do so she can have everything. Thank you for making our baby girl the center of your world.
Friday, June 17, 2011
I have 2 other blogs on my homepage that I see everyday. They haven't been updating their blogs, so I've figured it was okay for me to neglect mine, too. Well, when I opened Google a couple of days ago I got a nice surprise: one had been updated (dang it Staci, you're makin me look bad) (and thanks April, for sticking with me in the no updates club!). Anyway - I know I'm a tad late on the 10 month update, but she is the same as she was 2 weeks ago. Probably not true, but its my blog and I can tell you guys what to believe.
What has Paisley been up to, you ask?
- She loves to wave. Its cute. She waves at Lucy, Puma and Nate just fine, but usually waits until people are gone to actually start waving at them. So long, suckers.
- She loves to shake her head, like she is saying "no." It might be the cutest thing she has done yet. Its super funny when we say something like "Paisley, you need to eat your green beans (cliche much?)!" and just by coincidence, she starts shaking her head. I don't think she knows, but she might. Its cute, trust me.
- She has really gotten into eating solid foods. She usually eats whatever we're having - chicken and biscuits, grilled cheese, toast, waffles/pancakes, grilled chicken, fruits, veggies, whatever.
- She usually takes 2 naps a day.
- She started going to Gymboree music class and gymnastics. Yes, that's right. My 10 month old goes to gymnastics. She's awesome. But seriously, she loves it. She does front rolls and back flips, hangs from the uneven bars, walks on the balance beam, chases bubbles, climbs over mats, jumps off mats and throws balls. I haven't gotten brave enough to be a true cheer mom, with my camera and such. Maybe next week.
- She went swimming for the first time with some friends (Hi Ellis, Schafer and Andy!) and enjoyed it. I did not, however. Well, lets just say that I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have laid out and swam at my leisure, preferably with a margarita next to me... I kid, I kid. We had a great time.
- She loves Mickey Mouse and his clubhouse. When we turn it on she just starts smiling and waving at him. She gets to sit in her jumper and watch an episode every morning while I drink my coffee and wake up. (Best half hour of the day? Maybe.)
- I'm in the middle of planning her birthday party, and it might just send me to crazytown.
- She is tons of fun - each month I keep saying "I just love her at this age. This is the most fun she's been." Hopefully it stays like that! (At least until Harper gets here and I want a tiny little baby to snuggle with)
I don't have my camera near, and I don't actually ever upload pictures to my computer, so I don't have any very recent pictures. I will be back after the weekend with some, I promise.
Sorry for the boring-ness of this post. I guess pictures would make it more fun? I'm sorry. Here's a joke to make up for it:
Why does P Diddy carry an umbrella?
(Thank you, Tom Bowman, for that gem.)