Monday, March 28, 2011

Neurotic At 7 Months?

  Well, it has become obvious that Paisley is my child. Not only does she look like me (so says Uncle D), she is turning into a crazy person. A teeny, tiny, obsessive (but cute!) crazy person. 
  She has a table that sings, lights up, counts, plays music and the ABCs and has all kinds of cool things to do and play with. She really loves it; it has quickly become a favorite at our house. The legs even come off, so when she doesn't feel like standing (which is rare), she can sit and play with it. Anywho, it has a little green lid that flips open and closed, and it plays music, and it says "open" and "close" and "hello" and "goodbye" in both English and Spanish! She is already learning so much. When this lid gets opened, Paisley will do whatever it takes to make sure it gets closed. We can sit for 15 minutes just opening it and watching her close it. Its cute and hilarious, and I think its what made her start crawling (oh yeah, she's crawling now!). 
And since no post is complete without pictures...





  And here is a video of her shutting it. This was one of the first times she really crawled a long (long-ish) distance. She is much better now, much less hoppy. 

And just for grins, and since I owe you some pictures...

 She spent a good part of last week (and the week before) sick/teething. Sometimes you just can't keep going.




 
  And just a couple of cute pictures 
Ice cream cone jammies!!! Are these cute or what??




1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! This makes me even more excited to see you guys Wednesday! I love that she is so determined to always close it! It's only the beginning of her little personality!!! And the pictures....esp the one where she's face down!!!! Oh my goodness! I can't get over all of them! This girl is growing and learning so fast!!!...and crawling like a pro!! Geez! The video is so cute...I loved to hear her get excited!!! So, if you can't tell, I'm excited to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete