Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

  HOW has it been 7 months since Paisley was born?!?! I guess this is what everyone means when they say how quickly time flies once you have a baby. Once again, I am a week and a half late with the monthly update. This probably just means that Paisley is keeping me way too busy to stay on track. It definitely does not mean that I am a blog neglecter. Okay, it might mean that I am a teensy bit of a blog neglecter, but Paisley is not helping when it comes to my blogging. (I can blame anything on Paisley and no one can get mad! "But Nathan, I couldn't finish the laundry because P just wanted to snuggle!" and "Mom, how great would Paisley look next to me after I got my hair colored and cut?" It works, people! And for the record, I'm pretty sure Nate uses it on me, too)
  Now that I've cleared my guilty blog conscience... on to Paisley!

  • She loves to laugh
  • She loves to smile 
  • She loves to grab (and eat) my (and any one else's) hair
  • She could sit and watch Lucy all day
  • She loves Puma, but is only okay about Jack (no tail to pull there)
  • She loves to see people she knows
  • She has started getting a little bit of separation anxiety, but I think it goes away pretty quickly
  • She is thisclose to crawling. She has technically already crawled, but not enough to say that she is crawling
  • She is wearing mostly 6-12 clothes, with a few 3-6 favorites thrown in
  • She isn't crazy about eating solids yet, but maybe getting a little more into it. She would really prefer to feed herself, but that is just a guarantee for an after-meal bath. I usually give her her own spoon to hold while I sneak the food in.
  • She is a rockstar during trips to/from Tulsa 
  • She is an unbelievably good and happy baby. I don't know how or why I was blessed with one as easy as her, but I am so glad I was!!!














On another note, I want to say a big fat CONGRATULATIONS to 2 of our very favorite people in the world, Zach and Staci! Staci is pregnant, due in late September. You can read about her exciting journey here! You guys are going to have so much fun and you're going to be amazing parents! We love you guys!








2 comments:

  1. Aww...thank you Anna...that is such a nice compliment! And.....WOW!! Paisley is such a big girl, doing big girl things!!! Z and I were just saying tonight that before we know it she will be talking and walking!!! Thanks for the update and all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mom, how great would Paisley look next to me after I got my hair colored and cut?"

    OMG - I have been laughing at the line for ten minutes now. AWESOME. I'm totally using that.

    ReplyDelete