Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (part deux)

In the second installment of Thankful Thursdays, I am thankful for a few random things. No theme this week, just a few things that make me smile every day (which I suppose would make my theme "things that make me smile every day...")

I am thankful for...

Sonic (vanilla diet coke, in case you ever want to surprise me)
Starbucks (but I covered that last week)
My animals
Warm, fuzzy blankets
Slippers
Country music
The great state of Oklahoma and everything in it (well, almost everything...)
Footie jammies (on Paisley, not me. they are so darn cute on her)
Cookies, chocolate cake and leftover Halloween candy
Glazed donuts
TOMS shoes
Pinterest
My job at baby gap
The clothes at baby gap
Seinfeld
OPI nail polish
My favorite pair of gap jeans
A good hug from Miss P
Kitties curled up on me while I sleep
My Kindle (bonus points for a good book and a full battery)
.....

I'm bored just writing this. Jeez, I'm sorry if you've made it this far. (Why are you still reading? You must be a really good friend. I'm very thankful for you.)
Apparently my thankfulness and creative writing juices peaked last week.
Bummer. I'm sorry. I will think hard for the next 7 days and make up for it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment