Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free cards??!! Yes please...

Okay folks, here's the deal. I know all of you know about Shutterfly. Well, they are giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who post about how great their website is. How Christmas-spirity is that? Obviously, I love free things. And, I love sending cards to people (especially this year, to show off my super-cute baby girl). And most importantly, I love shutterfly.com (really, I do. I'm not just saying that).
Okay. What's so great about Shutterfly, you ask? Everything! The website is super easy to use. You can upload tons of pictures and create tons of great things, from cards and calendars to mugs and stickers. I have been using Shutterfly for 4 or 5 years now, since my wonderful sister in law, Jill, told me about it. I've ordered calendars, tons and tons of prints, and most recently, a picture book of Paisley (I actually got it free from Similac - and I don't even use formula!). The book was amazing! My wonderful mother in law, Ellen, makes books after each vacation she takes and we always love looking at them. They are so very well made, the quality of the books are awesome.
Now, all I have to do is pick out a card to use. This won't be an easy task for me. After looking through all of their choices, these are my favorites...

SNOW GLOBE
I like this one because the teal/turquoise color is Paisley's unofficial color. You know, don't you have a "color?" But if we used this one, do we use a picture of just P, or do I put a family picture in?

OH HOLY NIGHT
I like the pretty blackness of this one. Its nice and classy and not obnoxious. I would obviously use a black and white picture for this one. 

STARLIGHT SNOWFLAKES
I was drawn to this one because of how simple it is. Nice, huh?

SWEET AND RETRO
I just really like this one. The problem is, most family pictures are taken  horizontally rather than vertically. So, would I just use one picture of P, which could easily be vertical?

BELIEVE
This one is nice and classic. I don't know how a family picture would look in this one - I really like the one picture of the sweet baby (and we all know I have plenty of those!). One bad thing? Square cards require more postage. 

So, I think my biggest challenge is going to be deciding on whether to use a family picture or one of sweet baby girl. No one really wants to see Nathan and me anymore, right? But, we should have a family picture for Paisley's first Christmas, right?
Another challenge : a family picture. I'll need to find someone (hint hint to all my wonderful photographing friends) to take a picture of us.

All this being said, I love shutterfly and you should, too.

Fellow bloggers, go here to find out more about this awesome deal!! A big thanks to Mommy Murray for letting me in on this little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment