Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Button

Photo February, day 7: Button


Dwelling Spaces (the most rockin' store in Tulsa - if you haven't been there, GO!) sells these awesome buttons, and every time I go, I simply must get one. I think at any holiday, I receive at least one, usually from D. He shares my appreciation for these buttons. I'm glad. I have them everywhere, but these are on my camera bag.
p.s. I know I am a day late posting this. I took the picture yesterday, I swear. I'm no cheater. I worked last night and when I got home, P was wide awake. When she finally fell asleep around 11:30, I had no desire to post the picture. And heads up, Nate and I are going out of town today and I am not taking my laptop. If I can figure out how to upload pictures onto my blog from my iPad, I'll gladly post. I make no promises though. I do promise that I will take each picture on the correct day. Again, I'm no cheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment