Sunday, February 26, 2012

Photo February x 4

My promise to you: I will post the remaining pictures each day until the end of the month (I realize it is only 4 days worth, but it's the little things...)

Photo February, day 25: Green


This is the print on the glider in my living room. While shopping for baby furniture, we came across these amazing gliders and I kind of had to have one... If you've sat in it, you know why. I spent many nights in that chair during the first few weeks of Paisley's life. It's green and wild and doesn't match a thing in my house, but I think that's what makes it awesome.


Photo February, day 24: Inside Your Bathroom Cabinet


I bet you thought the cabinet under my sink would be a lot messier, didn't you? Ha! (don't worry, this is only one half of it, and there is plenty of stuff hiding behind this stuff)


Photo February, day 23: Your Shoes


I got some new kicks last weekend and I really love them. Not much else to say about them.


Photo February, day 22: Where You Work


Lame picture, but it was a late evening at Baby Gap doing markdowns. I absolutely love my job. It's fun, the people are great and the clothes... well, you know. The clothes are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment