Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo February - I'm Back!

Photo February, Day 8: Sun


This is obviously NOT the sun. There was no sun to be seen in Edmond (or Tulsa) that day. It is actually a street light in downtown Tulsa. Kind of looks like the sun. Kind of a sucky, terrible picture :/

Photo February, Day 9: Front Door


This is the front door at Pancho Villa in Branson. It was a cute little mexican restaurant that was recommended by a local. He called it Pancho Villa, like villa... village... 2 Ls, the American way. We aren't quite sure if he was right, or if it was Villa, the Spanish way, like the guy (Pancho Villa). Either way, it was good food and good margaritas. Another terrible picture - it was dark outside and I was using my phone.

Photo February, Day 10: Self Portrait


I am not a fan of self portraits. Other people are good at them and don't look like losers. I, for one, look like a loser in them. Am I just supposed to smile? Do I make the duck lips that seem to be so popular on facebook? Anywho, this is as "self portraity" as I get.

Photo February, Day 11: Makes You Happy


These are my new cowboy boots. Until Saturday, they belonged to my grandpa. He and my grandma are downsizing into an assisted living apartment (apartment?) and asked all their kids and grandkids to come over and see if we liked/needed/wanted anything that isn't going with them. I told D to try them on, but they were too small for him, so I put them on and got me some boots! They are a mens 6 1/2 and are a little big, but they are perfect and super comfy. I love, love, love them and I am so happy to have them.

Photo February, Day 12: Inside Your Closet


Hangers. There's not much in my closet that is worth showing.

Photo February, Day 13: Blue
 

No long explanation on this one. I covered these letters in yarn and they are currently on my fireplace until someone hangs a shelf up for me. They are super cool and I love the colors. The yarn came from Baby Gap - it was used for our holiday decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment